AIIMS 2018 Physics: This year the AIIMS 2017 was moderate level but still many students have felt that compare to last year it was easy.
Just like NEET 2017, the physics part was difficult and most of the students face problem in numerical section.Whereas chemistry and biology were easy. Now the problem is why so many medical aspirants face the same issue in physics, not only in NEET but also in JIPMER.Most of them did study very well from NCERT books but despite this, they all struggled in this section.
Physics is a subject where one has to be very strong in the concept. The NCERT books do help the student to understand the subject knowledge. Still, students are not able to grasp the concept fully.
AIIMS 2018 Physics
- To understand any basic concept, the NCERT should be the first step.
- To understand the numerical part you can use Concepts of Physics, Volumes 1 and 2, by H.C. Verma, Problems in General Physics, by I.E. Irodov.
- While solving any derivative, try and understand the logic behind the derivation.
- If you hate numerical section then you must start practicing from now onwards.
- Unlike other subjects, physics require more attention because it’s purely conceptual based subject. Whatever happens, don’t leave the numerical problem as it is.
- Make sure that you give chapter wise test practice regularly.
- Also, practice 10-year question paper of AIIMS to understand the level of questions.
AIIMS 2018 Physics Syllabus
|Class 11th||Class 12th|
|1. Physical World||Electric Charges & Fields|
|2. Units & Measurements||Electrostatic|
|3. Motion in a Straight Line||Potential & Capacitance|
|4. Motion in a Plane||Current Electricity|
|5. Laws of Motion||Moving Charges and Magnetism|
|6. Work, Energy, and Power||Magnetism & Matter|
|7. System of Particles & Rotational Motion||Electromagnetic Induction|
|8. Gravitation||Alternating Current|
|9. Mechanical Properties of Solids||Electromagnetic Waves|
|10. Mechanical Properties of Fluids||Ray Optics & Optical Instruments|
|11. Thermodynamics||Wave Optics|
|12. Kinetic Theory||Dual Nature of Radiation & Matter|
|Semiconductor Electronics: Materials, Devices and Simple Circuits.|
If you want to clear your concepts then you can download the subject-wise Animated Video Free Apps on your phones.
Hope this post on ‘AIIMS 2018 Physics’ was helpful for you. So do like and share this post on your social networking accounts so more students can benefit out of this. In addition to this, you can call us at our toll-free number 18001028506 for any further help.