The AIIMS exam was successfully conducted on 28th May 2017.More than lakh of students have appeared for 700 AIIMS MBBS seats. Unlike NEET it was a computer based test, and the language was only in English and Hindi. Here, we will discuss the about ‘AIIMS MBBS Exam 2017 Analysis’.
The examination happened in two slots one was morning(9:00 am to 12:30 pm) and the other session happened from 3 pm to 6:30 pm.While some of the candidates were lucky to get seats as per their desired centres whereas others gave exam far away from their city.
AIIMS MBBS Exam 2017 Analysis
The AIIMS MBBS Exam 2017 consist of 200 multiple choice questions(M.C.Q).Each section is divided into 4 section, 60 questions each were asked from Physics, Chemistry and Biology, whereas 20 questions were asked from General Questions and 10 questions from logical reasoning.
Many candidates felt that physics was tough and lengthy, especially numerical based questions.Some of them couldn’t able to finish the paper due to lengthiness of numerical.
The chemistry and biology were easy.Most of the questions were covered from NCERT books.
When it comes to overall distribution maximum questions came from class 11th. In biology, most of the questions were from plant physiology followed by human physiology. In chemistry majority of the questions came from organic chemistry.
AIIMS MBBS Exam 2017 Analysis: Tips for 2018 aspirant
- As you can clearly see that physics section was most difficult compare to other section.You must not take physics lightly at any cost.
- To make sure that you are well versed with concepts in physics, then use concepts of physics by HC Verma.
- Once you are well versed with the concept then you should practice from D.C Pandey objectives. This will make you stronger in numerical section.
- For chemistry and biology, NCERT is the best book to prepare.
- For General Knowledge section you should read the newspaper daily.
- Most important thing don’t miss the 10 years AIIMS question paper.
You can practice on tests with the most relevant questions for NEET 2017 with Oztern’s Modules.
Hope this post on ‘AIIMS MBBS Exam 2017 Analysis’ was helpful for you. So do like and share this post on your social networking accounts so more students can benefit out of this. In addition to this, you can call us at our toll-free number 18001028506 for any further help.