First of all, heartiest congratulation to all who have cleared the IBPS Clerk Preliminary 2016. Now these upcoming days would be very crucial for IBPS Clerk Main 2016. As you may know the main exam would be happening from 31st December 2016 to 1st January 2016. So there is less time and rigorous preparation ahead. Here we will discuss the right way to prepare for the main exam.
IBPS Clerk Main 2016: Important tips
- Since you have cleared the Preliminary exam it is natural to feel enthusiastic about it, but sometimes due to such excitement, many students tends to become complacent for Mains. Therefore, you should continue to study in the same rhythm.
- Focus more on accuracy; don’t be bothered about cut off.
- Go through the exam pattern and divide topics by weightage and importance.
- To score more marks in GK you need to study from Jagran josh. This will update you about the current affair.
- Most of all, do maximum mock test daily. For mock tests you can download Oztern’s free IBPS Clerk Main App. Also solve previous year question paper.
- Finally, in exam don’t try to over attempt the questions.
- Try to attempt 145 questions with about 90% accuracy. If you do that then your chances of clearing the exam would be high.
- During the exam, stay focused. Do not get distracted by anything, especially unexpected questions.
- Last but not least, don’t stay up late night. Sleep deprivation might affect your performance.
IBPS Clerk Main 2016: Exam Pattern
|Sr. No.||Test Name||Marks||Time|
|1.||Reasoning Test||40||30 Minutes|
|2.||English Language Test||40||30 Minutes|
|3.||Numerical Test||40||30 Minutes|
|4.||General Awareness||40||25 Minutes|
|5.||Computer Knowledge Test||40||20 Minutes|
Hope this post on ‘IBPS Clerk Main 2016’ was helpful for you. Do like and share this post on your social networking accounts so more students can benefit out of this.
Don’t forget to download the FREE Mock Test App for IBPS Clerk Main.