The JEE Main 2017 Admit Card has been released by C.B.S.E on 14th March 2017.The examination will happen on 2nd April 2017 and the result will be announced on 27th April 2017.
This year the exam pattern has been changed by the ministry.There will no weight age for the 12th class marks in calculating the ranks in the JEE Main examination 2017.However, for the admission in IITs/NITs/IIITs and CFIs, you must have minimum 75% aggregate in the 12th exam, also you need to qualify for JEE Advance.
Below there you can check the steps to download Admit Card
JEE Main 2017 Admit Card: Steps
- First, is to visit this official website and click on link ‘Admit card’.
- After clicking on admit card you will get an option, to provide your application no. and password.
- Click on login to go for a next option.
- In the next web page, you need to provide the roll no and details related to class 12th board/qualifying examination.
- The same rules are applicable if you have already passed the class 12th.
- Now click on ‘Download the admit card’.
- In case, you forgot your password or application no. then click on ‘Forget Application No’.
- Then a new option will appear. In this option, you need to fill your personal information.
- After filling the form you will retrieve the application no.
JEE Main 2017 Admit Card: Last Minute Preparation Tips
- After the board examination, you wouldn’t get much time to study something new for JEE Main.In such cases, you should strongly base yourself in things which you have already prepared.
- In the few days of preparation, you should focus on the mock test.
- Most important thing, you must not forget to practice from 10-year question paper.
- Last but not least give the exam with the positive frame of mind.
Hope this post on ‘JEE Main 2017 Admit Card’ was helpful for you. Do like and share this post on your social networking accounts so more students can benefit out of this. In addition to this, you can call us at our toll-free number 1800 102 8506 for any further help.