JEE Main 2018: It is the largest undergraduate engineering examination held in India. Last year, more than 11 lakh student appeared for this examination.Through JEE Main you can get admission in National Institutes of Technology (NITs), Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs) and some Centrally Funded Technical Institutes(CFTIs).
Once you qualify JEE Mains, you can appear for JEE Advanced. The JEE Main is available both offline and online.
JEE Main 2018 Important Dates
|S. No.||No. of Events||Date|
|1.||Online Application registration||1st December 2017.|
|2.||Final date for submission of application form.||1st January 2018|
|3.||Last date for payment of Application Fees||2nd January 2018|
|4.||Release of admit card||2nd week of March 2018|
|5.||Offline JEE Main 2018(First and second shift)||8th April 2018(9:30 am to 12:30 am) and (2:00 pm to 4:00 pm)|
|6.||Online JEE Main 2018||15th and 16th of April 2018-(9:30 am to 12:30 am) and (2:00 pm to 4:00 pm)|
|7.||Display of Answer Key and OMR Sheets||3rd week of April 2018.|
|8.||The result announcement||4th week of April 2018.|
|9.||JEE Main 2017 Rank Card||4th week of April 2018.|
JEE Main 2018 Eligibility
- If you are born on or after October 1, 1993, will be eligible to apply.
- The categories like Schedule cast(CT), Schedule Tribe(ST) and the person with disabilities, born on October 1, 1988, are also eligible to apply.
- To qualify for this exam, you must have passed in all subject of 10+2 board exam, from science stream(Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics).
- Also, if you appear for 12th board 2018 exam, can also appear.
- The maximum attempt for JEE Main is three times.
JEE Main 2018 Exam Pattern
- The total question is 90, and all are M.C.Q(Multiple Choice Question).
- It is both pen & paper based as well the online.
- The language of the exam is English, Hindi and Gujarati.
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- Four marks will be awarded for every correct answer, whereas for an incorrect answer one mark will be deducted.
JEE Main 2018 Application Form
- Before going through the application process, you must have the Adhaar card.
- If you don’t have an Aadhaar card, then visit the Aadhar enrollment centre. (available at uidai.gov.in)
- To make it more convenient, the C.B.S.E (Central Board of Secondary Education) has specially set up facilitation centres in each city of examination for Aadhaar enrollment. Please find the list of facilitation centres here.
- If you don’t get the Aadhaar card by the time of registration, you can enter the 28 digits Aadhaar Enrolment I.D. printed on the Aadhaar enrollment slip.
- The Online application of JEE Main 2018 is available on www.jeemain.nic.in.
- Before going for the online application process, please make sure that your scanned photograph(JPEG Format, File Size-4 KB to 40 KB, Dimension-3.5cm×4.5cm ), signature(JPEG Format, Size-1 KB to 30 KB, Dimension-3.5cm×1.5cm) and Signature of father/mother(JPEG Format, Size-1 KB to 30 KB, Dimension-3.5cm×1.5cm) are ready.
Hope this post on ‘JEE Main 2018’ was helpful for you. So do like and share this post on your social networking accounts so more students can benefit out of this. In addition to this, you can call us at our toll-free number 1800-4191-870 for any further help.
If you want to clarify your concepts, then you can download the subject-wise Animated Video Free Apps on your phones.