The JIPMER 2017 Application has been released on 27th March 2017. Along with AIIMS, the JIPMER will have the separate exam. This examination happens every year for the admission in MBBS/BDS.
The JIPMER 2017 (Jawaharlal Nehru of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research) is government institute, which was first established on January 1st, 1823 by French imperial government in India.
The JIPMER has two campuses one is in Puducherry and other is in Karaikal.
JIPMER 2017 Application: Important Dates
|Starting date of Online registration||27th March 2017|
|Last Day for registration||3rd May 2017|
|Downloading an Admit card||22nd May 2017 to 4th June 2017|
|Date of the Examination||4th June 2017|
|Expected Date of publication of merit list||On or before 19th June 2017|
|First Counseling (Tentative)||27th to 30th JUNE 2017.|
|Second Counselling (Tentative)||19th July 2017|
|Third Counselling(Tentative)||23rd August 2017|
|Close of Admissions for MBBS 2017 Session||30th September 2017|
JIPMER 2017 Application: Eligibility Criteria
- You must be an India National/ Overseas Citizens of India.
- The minimum age must be 17 years old at the time of admission or you must have completed the age on or before 31st December 2017.
- Another important thing is you must have passed 10+2 class in physics, .chemistry and Biology.If you are from general category then your minimum aggregate marks should be 50% above.
- If you are from ST/SC/OBC category then your minimum aggregate marks should be 40% in physics, chemistry and Biology, in 10+2 class.
JIPMER 2017 Application: Process
- The first step is to visit the website jipmer.edu.in
- While filling the form please assure that your contact no. is not registered with DND.
- Login Credentials (User ID and Password) and Login Link will be sent to the registered Email and Mobile Number after 5 minutes post Registration.
- After receiving the mail in your inbox clink on the link.
- Enter the USER ID and password to log in.
- Fill in all the details and click submit to proceed.
- Below there is the following application process:
- After completing the process click on submit button.
- Kindly note that while uploading the photo make sure it should be Passport size Photograph. Also, the size of the photo should be 30 mm width * 45 mm Height.
- If you belong to other than UR & P-UR category, you must upload your caste/community certificate in the form.
You can practice Mock test with the most relevant questions for NEET 2017 with Oztern Modules.
Hope this post on ‘JIPMER 2017 Application’ was helpful for you. So do like and share this post on your social networking accounts so more students can benefit out of this. In addition to this, you can call us at our toll-free number 1800-4191-870 for any further help.