The JIPMER 2017 exam is happening on 4th June 2017. This year the aspirants will face some challenges to give the exam, due to the late examination of CBSE 12th boards. The problem doesn’t end here, after 12th boards examination the students are getting less than a month to prepare for NEET 2017. Here you can check the JIPMER 2017 Physics Important Chapters.
Compare to NEET the JIPMER exam is tougher. So, in order to do well in the exam, you must do the smart study.Of course, after the NEET examination, you may like to take 1 or 2 days break which is completely alright. After 2 days break first thing that you should do is organise the study plan.
Generally, whether it is NEET or AIIMS or JIPMER the challenging part for every student is Physics. The thing that makes more complicated is to understand the important chapter of Physics.
JIPMER 2017 Physics Important Chapters
Below there are the given chapters, which are very important from examination point of view.
- Current Electricity
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Laws of Motion
- Magnetic effect of Current and Magnetism
- Modern Physics: (Atomic Models)
- Motion in One Dimension
- Physics of Nucleus
- Simple Harmonic Motion
- Solids and Semiconductor Devices
- Wave Motion
- Alternating Current
- Center of Mass, Impulse and Momentum
- Circular Motion
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Heating and Chemical Effects of Current
- Motions In 2D
- Ray Optics
- Rotational Motion
- Units Dimensions Errors
- Work Energy Power
JIPMER 2017 Physics Important Chapters: Quick tips
- The first thing you must do is solve previous year question paper.In JIPMER exam you won’t be asked a direct question so you must get used to application based question.
- Don’t forget to revise the theory and formula from important chapters.
- If you get a little time you can work on the chapters which you find more difficult.
- Attempt mock test on a regular base to analyse your preparation.
- Last but not the least be optimistic about your preparation.
You can practice Mock test with the most relevant questions for JIPMER 2017 with Oztern Modules.
Do like and share this post on your social networking accounts so more students can benefit out of this. In addition to this, you can call us at our toll-free number 1800-4191-870 for any further help.