The JIPMER 2017 (Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research) notification will be announced in the month of March. This year like N.E.E.T and A.I.I.M.S, J.I.P.M.E.R will have the separate exam. This examination is conducted for the admission in M.B.B.S/B.D.S course.
The JIPMER exam is a little different compared to NEET. If you are planning to give both of these exams together then you don’t have to worry. Here, we will discuss the preparation tips for JIPMER exam.
JIPMER 2017: Preparation tips
- Firstly just like NEET exam you need to focus on N.C.E.R.T books. After completing N.C.E.R.T book, try and solve some mock tests.
- The mock tests will help you to identify your weaker area. At the same time you can develop your accuracy.
- Most important thing, remember all the formulas from physics and chemistry.
- Next step is to devote your time to solve previous year question paper.
- The previous year question papers will give you the clear insight about the examination. At the same time, you will learn how to tackle the tricky questions in the limited time.
- In last two weeks, you should dedicate to English and logical reasoning. These two sections are easier compared to other sections. So, why to loose marks from the easy section. I would suggest you practice tests from these parts.
- During the preparation time always be consistent. Don’t over exert yourself beyond the limit in a day, because this will make you loose the interest from the studies.
- Revise every chapter daily just to make sure that you don’t forget any theories and formula.
- Last but not least Maintain Good Health!
JIPMER 2017: Books
Below there are following books should be used for practice after completing the syllabus.
- Objective Physics (Author- Satya Prakash Arya).
- Topic Wise Solved Papers for Medical Entrance (Author- Disha Experts).
- Objective Chemistry (Author- MTG Editorial Board).
- JIPMER Medical 15 Years’ Solver Papers.
- Objective Botany- (Author- MTG Editorial Board).
- Objective Zoology- (Author- MTG Editorial Board).
You can practice on tests with the most relevant questions for JIPMER 2017 with Oztern’s Modules.
Hope this post on ‘JIPMER 2017’ was helpful for you. So do like and share this post on your social networking accounts so more students can benefit out of this. In addition to this, you can call us at our toll-free number 18001028506 for any further help.