It has been more than 10 days since NEET 2017 exam has happened so now many of you must be working tirelessly for JIPMER 2017. The JIPMER Admit Card Download 2017 will be available from 22nd May 2017 to 4th June 2017.
Once you download the admit card kindly check your information mentioned in the admit card. If you find any mistake or discrepancy do contact the JIPMER Pondicherry as soon as possible.
JIPMER Admit Card Download 2017: Steps
- The admit card can be downloaded from the main website jipmer.edu.in.
- After clicking on the link, you have to enter the application no. as username and date of birth.
- In the next step mention all the details, you will be redirected to JIPMER MBBS admit card.
- After then you take the print out of Admit card.
JIPMER Admit Card Download 2017: Other information
- The hall ticket of JIPMER 2017 will have your name and date of birth.
- With admit card, you must bring your valid id proof like passport/Driving/Licence/Bank Passbook/Aadhar Card with photograph and domicile photograph.
- Kindly preserve your admit card till the day of result, it can be required during the admission process.
- Before entering the examination hall you will go through biometric and image capturing process.
|JIPMER MBBS Exam Detail||Time & and schedule- Morning Session||Time and schedule-Forenoon Session|
|Entrance Examination||04.06.2016 (Sunday) 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM||04.06.2016 (Sunday) 03.00 PM to 05.30 PM|
|Time of reporting||07:30 Onwards||01:30 PM Onwards|
|Entry to examination hall starts||09:15 AM||02:30 PM|
|No Late Entry will be permitted after||09:15 AM||02:30 PM|
|JIPMER MBBS 2017 examination time||10:00 AM||03:00 PM|
|Candidates will be permitted to leave the hall||12:30 PM||05:30 PM|
JIPMER Admit Card Download 2017: Exam pattern
Check out the exam pattern for JIPMER 2017 below:
|Subjects||No of questions||Marks|
|Logical and Quantitative Reasoning||10||10|
Secondly, if you are looking for the important chapters in physics for JIPMER exam then try JIPMER 2017 Physics Important Chapters to make your preparation better.
In addition to this, you can call us at our toll-free number 1800-4191-870 for any further help.