JIPMER MBBS 2018: The JIPMER Institute is located in the union territory of Puducherry.This examination is conducted every year for 200 MBBS seats.
In 2016 JIPMER has started its new branch in Karaikal with 50 MBBS seats.
The JIPMER is a residential medical institution with its campus spread over 195 acres(0.792 km). Last year the JIPMER ranked 6th in All India Medical colleges in Outlook India.
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Important Dates
|Date of Online Registration||7th March 2018|
|Last Date of Online Registration||13th April 2018|
|Online Entrance Exam||3rd June 2018|
|First Counseling||27th June 2018 to 29th June 2018|
|Second Counseling||25th July 2018|
|Third Counseling||28th August 2018|
|Final Counseling||28th September 2018|
|Date of Closing Date||30th September 2018|
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Eligibility
- The applicant should be an Indian National/ Overseas citizens of India.
- You must have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December 2018.
- The Higher / Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate
Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher / Senior Secondary Examination
after 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising Physics,
Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology.
- If you are from general category, then you must have cleared Physics, Chemistry and Biology with a minimum aggregate of 50% or if you belong to SC/ST, the aggregate must be 40%.
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Application Process
- To register for the exam, you must apply online.
- Log on to link on the homepage www.jipmer.edu.in
- Read the prospectus and instruction carefully.
- While filling the form, make sure you give the valid phone number and email id.
- Click on ‘Register‘.
- The login credential will be sent to the provided email id.
- In step 2 you will be asked user id and password.
- After this, you have to provide your personal information, Qualification and present address, exam city preference, photo and signature.
- If you belong to other than UR/P-UR, he or she must upload the community certificate.
- The photo must be taken with a placard with name and date, and it should be in JPEG format. Also, the photograph size must be 20 kb to 200 kb.
- The signature must be 20 kb to 200 kb.
- Once you are done with photo and signature, you will be directed towards payment gateway.
- The payment can be done either through debit card/credit card/net banking.
- After the payment, you can take the print out of application for future reference.
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Examination Pattern
- JIPMER MBBS is a computer-based based test.
- It is a multiple choice question exam with four options.
- Total mark is 200 for JIPMER entrance test.
- Each question is assigned 1 mark
- One mark will be deducted for incorrect answer.
The distribution of the subject and question is as follows:
|SUBJECT||NO OF QUESTION/ MARKS|
|Logic and Quantitative Aptitude||10|
If you want to clarify your concepts, you can download the subject-wise Animated Video Free Apps on your phones. In addition to this, you could refer to CBSE Free Science and Maths Video.
Hope this post on ‘JIPMER MBBS 2018’ was helpful for you. Do like and share this post on your social networking accounts so more students can benefit out of this. In addition to this, you can call us at our toll-free number 18001028506 for any further help.