NATA 2018 Exam: The national aptitude test in architecture is an examination happens every year.To study for B. Arch course, you have to give NATA exam. This examination is conducted by the council of architecture, New Delhi.
The admission authorities use NATA score for the admission of the government-aided & unaided college of architecture.
The exam happens in two part. One is paper based drawing test for two hours and the second one is computer-based online aesthetic sensitivity test.
The NATA measures the aptitude of the applicant for architecture field.
NATA 2018 Exam: Important dates
|Date of filling Application||18th January 2018|
|Last date to fill Application||2nd March 2018|
|Availability of admit card||2nd April 2018|
|Date and time of examination||29th April 2018|
|Publication of result||1st July 2018|
NATA 2018 Exam Eligibility
- You must have scored 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 examination from CBSE board or any recognised board/University.
- Also, if you have scored 50% in 10+3 Diploma recognised by CBSE board or any recognised university, will make you eligible for this exam.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma holder should be passed with 50% marks aggregate, with mathematics.
NATA 2018 Exam Application Process
- First, log in to NATA 2018 portal.
- Click on ‘Register Now’ button it will take you to the login page.
- Fill the mandatory field and click on sign up.
- Once you have successfully signed up. Click on login to continue, log in with your chosen credential.
- Specify all personal information, address and date of birth correctly.
- Choose the examination hall correctly.
- Upload the photograph in JPEG format with the size of 4 KB to 100 KB and image dimension of 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm.
- After that upload the signature photograph in JPEG format with the size of 4 KB to 100 KB and image dimension of 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm.
- Also, if you belong to SC/ST category, you must upload the certificate in JPEG or PDF format with the size of 5KB to 100 kb and A4 format.
- Before you submit the form, check whether all the details have been filled correctly. No changes will be entertained, once you submit the form
- After completing all the process, you have to pay the application fee of INR 1800/-, and for SC/ST it is 1500/.
- The payment can be made through debit card/credit card/net banking.
- A confirmation would be generated upon successful payment of application fees.
NATA 2018 Exam Pattern
- There will two section the Part A will be of M.C.Q(Multiple Choice Questions), and part B will have 2 question where you have to make the drawing of the object.
- Part A is an Online exam whereas in Part B is drawing based exam.
- One correct answer will get you two marks.
- There is no negative marking.
|Section||Subject||Distribution of Marks||Total Marks|
|Part A||Mathematics(20 Questions)||20×2||40|
|General Aptitude(40 Questions)||40×2||80|
|Part B||Drawing(2 Questions)||2×40||80|
If you want to clarify your concepts, you can download the subject-wise Animated Video Free Apps on your phones. In addition to this, you could refer to CBSE Free Science and Maths Video.
Hope this post on ‘NATA 2018 Exam’ was helpful for you. Do like and share this post on your social networking accounts so more students can benefit out of this. In addition to this, you can call us at our toll-free number 1800-4191-870 for any further help.