The NEET 2018 Application form will be out in the first week of January 2018. Before the application release, make sure you have the Aadhar Card with you. If you are an NRI, OCI and PIO student, the passport number should be sufficient for the application process.
The NEET is an all India medical examination conducted by CBSE for the MBBS/BDS admission.Unlike 2017 the NEET 2018 notification will be released on time.
NEET 2018 Application Form: Important Dates
Once the CBSE release its notification, all the given below dates will be updated.
|Release of Notification||1st week of January 2018|
|Last Date for filling the Application||3th week of January 2018|
|Last date for filling the application||4th week of January 2018|
|Release of Admit Card||1st week of April 2018|
|Exam Date||1st or 2nd week of May 2018|
|Result Announcement||1st week of June 2018|
|Counseling Starts||After the result declaration|
NEET 2018 Application Form: Eligibility Criteria
- You must have completed the age 17 at the time of admission. Also, the age should be completed either on or before the 31st December.
- The candidates must have passed in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. Also, the aggregate must be 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- If you belong to O.B.C/S.C/S.T category then your aggregate should be 40% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The upper age limit for getting the admission is 25 years. There will be additional 5 years relaxation if you belong to O.B.C/S.C/S.T.
- From this year onwards there is a limit on the number of attempts. The number of attempts for NEET is limited to 3 times.
- Kindly note that the 3 attempts will be counted. If you have already attempted NEET last year, your attempt this year will be counted as second.
- The N.R.Is (Non-Resident Indians), O.C.Is (Overseas Citizens of India), P.I.Os (Persons of Indian Origin) and foreign nationals are also eligible to apply.
NEET 2018 Application Form: Application Process
- The online application of NEET 2017 is now available on cbseneet.nic.in.
- CBSE has made it mandatory for you to have Aadhaar card issued by U.I.D.A.I (Unique Identification Authority of India) while filling the NEET 2018 application form. N.R.Is, O.C.I and P.I.O aspirants need to apply using their Passport Number.
- You have to enter your Aadhaar number, name, date of birth & gender which will be validated by U.I.D.A.I. In case if there is any mismatch then you can get it corrected in Aadhar data or school data.
- After filling the form you need to upload the photo and signature.
- The photograph should be in JPG format and the image size should be between 10 kb and 100 kb.
- Also, the scanned image should be in JPG format and the image size should be around 3 kb to 20 kb.
- Now in the final step, you have to make the payment through Debit card/Credit Card/Net banking/UPI/E-wallet. Please check the fee amount below:
|For General/OBC||Rs 1400/-|
|For SC/ST/PH||Rs 750/-|
8. Please note that you can submit only one application, submitting multiple applications would lead to rejection.
NEET 2018 Application Form: Aadhar Card
- If you don’t have an Aadhaar card, then visit the Aadhar enrollment centre. (available at uidai.gov.in)
- To make it more convenient the C.B.S.E (Central Board of Secondary Education) has specially set up facilitation centres in each city of examination for the purpose of Aadhaar enrollment. Please find the list of facilitation centres here.
- If you don’t get the Aadhaar card by the time of registration, you can enter the 28 digits Aadhaar Enrolment I.D. printed on the Aadhaar enrollment slip.
- If Aadhaar enrollment facility is not available at the facilitation centres, then you must submit a request for Aadhaar enrollment. The facilitation centre will issue a registration number. You can then use that during the application process.
- As Aadhaar card provision is unavailable at J&K, Assam & Meghalaya, candidates can enter their passport number, ration card number, bank account number or any other valid Government identity number.
- For foreign Nationals, Overseas Citizen of India (OCI’s), Persons of Indian Origin (PIO’s), Passport Number is the mandatory requirement for filling up of the online application of NEET-2018.
NEET 2018 Application Form: Exam Pattern
- The examination will be conducted in offline mode (Pen and Paper based).
- There will be 180 questions and all the questions are multiple choice question (M.C.Q) type.
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- Each correct answer is awarded 4 marks.
- Whereas 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Subjects Number of questions Marks Physics 45 180 Chemistry 45 180 Zoology 45 180 Botany 45 180 Total 180 720
NEET 2018 Application Form: Healthy Routines
- Waking up in the morning is very important. As per the study, the morning studies are more useful compared to night studies. During the morning, it’s easy to learn and revise.
- Doing regular exercise will keep you mentally and physically fit.
- Foods that are high in protein and fibre are way better for you in the long run. Using caffeinated and sugary drinks is also okay.
- Always drink water regularly, it will keep you hydrated during the study hours.
- Don’t stay isolated from social life. Discussing studies with your friends is important. It will help you stay from stress, and it will create the positive impact on your studies.
NEET 2018 Application Form
If you want to clarify your concepts, you can download the subject-wise Animated Video Free Apps on your phones. In addition to this, you could refer to CBSE Free Science and Maths Video.
Hope this post on ‘NEET 2018 Application Form’ was helpful for you. Do like and share this post on your social networking accounts so more students can benefit out of this. In addition to this, you can call us at our toll-free number 18001028506 for any further help.