This year the NEET 2017 exam has seemed too surprised everyone with the level of questions. Many aspirants were confident about the biology part but still few questions came from out of NCERT books. Here we will discuss NEET 2018 Strategy, where you can understand the ways to make your preparation better.
Now if we talk about physics section of NEET 2017, the level of questions was tough. In examination like NEET, many aspirants don’t practice much from physics sections. Due to such attitude, they don’t do well and don’t get a decent rank.
Here you need to understand the smart strategy for NEET 2018.
NEET 2018 Strategy: Study Planning
- The first step should be, start with physics subject because it is the only part that drives many aspirants crazy. The starting point should be from NCERT books. If you are struggling with some concepts, then you can refer books like Concepts of Physics, Volumes 1 and 2, by H.C. Verma.
- The chemistry is divided into three sections: Physical, Organic and Inorganic.You must focus on numerical’s and chemical equations.The starting point of the preparation would be NCERT, but with this book, you also have to use the other books like Organic Chemistry, by Morrison and Boyd. And when it comes to practising problems Chemistry Objective by Arihant will be the best book to study.
- Finally, when it comes to biology, of course, the first choice will be NCERT. At the same time, once you complete the biology section then try solving ten years question paper.
- Apart from preparing various subjects always do Online Test Practice once you complete 1 chapter.
- While practising mock test, analyse where you make mistakes, and try to avoid them next time.
- Before you start preparing for NEET 2018 set a completion target of 6 months. Now, why six months because from January 2018 you won’t get time for NEET preparation. You will be more busy for the pre-boards and boards exam.
- Give 1 hour for Biology, 45 minutes for Chemistry and 1/2 hour for Physics.
NEET 2018 Strategy: Healthy Routines
- Waking up in the morning is very important. As per the study, the morning studies are more useful compared to night studies. During the morning, it’s easy to learn and revise.
- Doing regular exercise will keep you mentally and physically fit.
- Foods that are high in protein and fibre are way better for you in the long run. Using caffeinated and sugary drinks is also okay.
- Always drink water regularly, it will keep you hydrated during the study hours.
- Don’t stay isolated from social life. Discussing studies with your friends is important. It will help you stay from stress, and it will create the positive impact on your studies.
NEET 2018 Strategy: Syllabus
Before, you start the preparation kindly go through the NEET 2018 syllabus.
|S. No||Class 11th||Class 12th|
|1.||Physical world and measurement||Electrostatics|
|3.||Laws of Motion||Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism|
|4.||Work, Energy and Power||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents|
|5.||Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body||Electromagnetic Waves|
|7.||Properties of Bulk Matter||Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation|
|8.||Thermodynamics||Atoms and Nuclei|
|9.||Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory||Electronic Devices|
|10.||Oscillations and Waves|
|S. No||Class 11th||Class 12th|
|1.||Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
|2.||Structure of Atom||Solutions|
|3.||Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties||Electrochemistry|
|4.||Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure||Chemical Kinetics|
|5.||States of Matter: Gases and Liquids||Surface Chemistry|
|6.||Thermodynamics||General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements|
|7.||Equilibrium||p- Block Elements|
|8.||Redox Reactions||d and f Block Elements|
|10.||s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)||Haloalkanes and Haloarenes|
|11.||Some p-Block Elements||Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers|
|12.||Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles and Techniques||Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids|
|13.||Hydrocarbons||Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen|
|16.||Chemistry in Everyday Life|
|S. No.||Class 11th||Class 12th|
|1.||Diversity in Living World||Reproduction|
|2.||Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants||Genetics and Evolution|
|3.||Cell Structure and Function||Biology and Human Welfare|
|4.||Plant Physiology||Biotechnology and Its Applications|
|5.||Human physiology||Ecology and environment|
Since physics and chemistry have more chapters, compare to biology. So, start with physics first because this is the only subject that requires more time and practice.
When it comes to biology, try and understand the general term first then tackle the specific one.
NEET 2018 Strategy
If you want to clarify your concepts, you can download the subject-wise Animated Video Free Apps on your phones. In addition to this, you could refer to CBSE Free Science and Maths Video.
If you are facing any confusion while preparing for physics, try NEET 2018 Physics.
Hope this post on ‘NEET 2018 strategy’ was helpful for you. Do like and share this post on your social networking accounts so more students can benefit out of this. In addition to this, you can call us at our toll-free number 18001028506 for any further help.