Physics for NEET, AIIMS, JIPMER: Every year in NEET examination many aspirants face difficulty, particularly in the physics section. Also, most of the aspirants complain about the lengthiness of the physics section. Here we will talk about the ways of studying physics for NEET, AIIMS, JIPMER in a smarter way.
Physics for NEET, AIIMS, JIPMER-Tips
- The first step in physics is to memorise the important concept and formulas. This will help you in solving numerical questions.
- For NEET aspirants, the numerical can be a nightmare for them. Sometimes some students avoid practising numerical questions. Due to this approach, many students are not able to do well in the physics section.
- In case you are solving lengthy calculation, try and solve the problem through approximation.
- After completing each chapter take online chapter wise test. This will help you to understand your preparation level.
- Before attending any lecture study the chapters in advance because you shouldn’t come across new concepts in the class for the first time.
- To make physics more fun, try and relate topics with your daily life. This will create more curiosity while studying physics.
Do like and subscribe to the channel for all latest updates on exams. Also feel free to call us at our TOLL-FREE number 1800-4191-870 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any help with NEET preparation. Do drop your suggestions for future video topics. Happy Preparation!!